- 1/2 cup kefir
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (or vegynaise)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup yellow onion or shallot, finely chopped
- 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- Black pepper, freshly ground to taste
1. Mix together the strained kefir and mayonnaise.
2. Combine with the other ingredients and mix well.
Thanks to cultures for health we learnt how to use little bird kefir to make this versatile and tasty dip. We found it perfect with garlic bread, carrots or corn chips – a nice healthy snack to share amongst friends. You can find more recipes like this at http://blog.culturesforhealth.com/kefir-artichoke-dip/