- 8 ounces of kefir
- 2 Chai Tea Bags
- 1 tablespoon of Agave Nectar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon + Sprinkle of Cinnamon on top
- 2 teaspoons of freshly ground ginger
- 1/2 cup boiling water
1. Place the two tea bags in a small mug. Pour just enough water into the mug to cover the tea bags (there should be hardly any water in here). Cover the top of the mug with a plate to help the tea bags to steep.
2. Let the tea bags sit for about 5 minutes.
3. Pour the kefir into your drinking glass.
4. Add the Agave Nectar, Cinnamon, and Ginger. Stir.
5. After the tea is done steeping, take out the tea bags and pour the contents of the mug into your kefir mixture.
6. Stir to combine these ingredients.
7. Decorate your cup with sprinkled cinnamon or a cinnamon stick, and enjoy
This kefir chai latte is one of our favourite uses of little bird kefir. It is super easy and delicious way to get your dose of probiotics and caffeine first thing in the morning!
Follow the wellness junkie The Little Pine on instagram (the_littlepine) and twitter (@TheLittlePine_ ) http://www.thelittlepine.com/kefir-chai-latte/